Welcome to Interfaith CommUNITY of Gilbert, Az
Interfaith CommUNITY is an open-minded, diverse and intergenerational group of spiritual seekers who eagerly welcome people from all peaceful beliefs and lifestyles. It won't take you long to discover that this faith-family of caring and open-minded people face many of the same challenges you may be facing right now.
As fellow travelers through life, we share a compelling and sometimes challenging journey. Those who are most happy and content are those who are willing to learn and grow. If you've been searching for answers to life's most basic questions - for a place to belong - we invite you to visit us this Sunday at 10:30 am. Our doors are open. Our minds are open. Our hearts are open, too.
Our Mission . . . is to teach and model creative, loving, open-minded spiritually with respect for cultural and religious diversity. People of all ages, races, beliefs and lifestyles are encouraged to embrace their own unique and perfect Divine Potential.
We Offer . . .
- A growing community of spiritually vibrant individuals!
- Sunday Celebration services with traditional and non-traditional music, readings, and drama combined with practical thought-provoking messages exploring the richness of our life as spiritual beings sharing a human experience.
- Earth Celebration services sharing gratitude, blessing, healing and commitment to our beautiful planet.
- Interfaith Celebration Services designed to honor the bountiful spiritual paths of our brothers and sisters from other cultures and religions.
- Peace Celebration Services focused on a consciousness of peace and healing among all nations, cultures and peoples.
- Traditional Holiday services and non-traditional celebrations such as Christmas in July, where multigenerational activities bring joy to young and old alike!
- Classes, workshops, discussion groups, concerts and other special events that honor a side variety of faith traditions and spiritual paths.
- Sunday classes and various activities to help encourage our children and teens along a spiritual path of open-mindedness, compassion and peace
We’re glad that you have found our webpage, our “home” on the Internet.
Take some time to explore, and Contact Us with any questions that you might have.
We welcome your ideas, suggestions, comments and prayer requests.